Senior Recruitment specialist at American Express
Views:3607 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Process Manager - Salesforce (4-8 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Process Manager, Band 30,
Merchantforce- Capabilities, SABE, GBS
About Merchantforce - Salesforce.com CRM for Global Merchant & Network Servicing
Merchantforce is the CRM application primarily used by sales teams & client managers at GMNS to effectively manage sales activities, track sales performance, manage merchant relationships and collaborate with partners by providing a single platform to retrieve critical information. Merchantforce provides account management tools that capture and centralize merchant information, create account plans, track activities (including mandatory/compliance events), and transition servicing requests to support teams. In addition Pipeline Management is a core function of Merchantforce, allowing prospecting and product teams to push high-quality sales leads to team members and to track their opportunities through multi-step pipeline process.
Merchantforce Capabilities team at SABE partners with business & technology to work on small enhancements & projects in a continuous delivery mode
Responsibilities: Process Manager, Capabilities team will be responsible for platform enhancements, Requirement analysis, user acceptance testing and process improvements on Merchantforce. Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research for user stories, requirement analysis & POCs to provide Project Support
- Design optimum solutions while working on enhancements and proactively identify requirement gaps
- Perform user acceptance testing for key projects & critical enhancements
- Identify process improvement opportunities on Merchantforce & provide recommendations
- Collaborate with end users, business & technology teams, provide clarifications and bridge the gap between business and technology teams
- Share, leverage & adopt industry best practices & implement new Salesforce.com features, technologies and to drive efficiencies & business impact
- Provide Salesforce.com technical and merchant business process expertise
- Coordinate with technologies/business partners and follow release planning
- Create platform documentation & other ways to retain & transition acquired business expertise
- Evaluate products, app exchange apps, create POCs and conduct industry research to support platform advancement initiatives
- Excellent technical skills with hands-on experience in configuring & customizing Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of the sales process with experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships
- Innovative thinker with a passion to solve business problems
- Proven track record of business process improvements
- Ability to proactively anticipate business needs and translate to the product roadmap.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, track the progress & initiate action when work is stalling
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to shape conversations to ensure ease & clarity of understanding
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and draw insights
- 4+ years Salesforce.com configuration & customization experience with DEV 401/ADM 201 certification is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com security settings, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules etc. with hands-on experience of working on tools like Eclipse, Apex data loader, and other ETL Tools
- Hands on experience on creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules, reports, dashboards, other force.com configurations and Apex, Visualforce, Batch Apex, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in a business environment with experience in Agile Methodology
- 4-year degree in Information Technology or similar background, technical background not mandatory
- Strong English Language skills (both written and verbal)
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.