TA Team at American Express
Views:4214 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Manager/Service Delivery Leader - Sales Incentive Planning (10-13 yrs)
- This exciting role will be to lead the team managing the Sales Incentive Planning & Calculation process in Global Business Services for American Express.
- The incumbent would need to work with the larger stakeholders and ensure timely and accurate Sales Incentive management and payouts.
- The leader's responsibility will include supervising day to day operations of BAU and adhoc reporting tasks and engaging with Planning and reporting business partners to understand new business requirements and provide regular updates on team's performance metrics.
- Manage day to day operations and pipeline of tasks for team and prepare and report critical team metrics like Effectiveness, Sales productivity, Cost per transaction, timeliness, accuracy, etc
- Work in collaboration with business partners, Tech teams to enhance system and digital capabilities, assist team in system requirements, design and development efforts
- Lead team in executing annual Sales incentive plan update.
- Identify and drive Improvement opportunities and change management with customers and colleagues
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualification and skills :
- 10+ years of experience in Operations and customer management
- Should have demonstrated people leading qualities in previous roles and must have good understanding of sales, reporting and incentive compensation
- Transformation and change management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.