Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5474 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Manager - Financial Analysis - SOX Compliance & Internal Audit/Controls - CA (3-5 yrs)
Job Description -
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests. American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We' re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
- Ensuring effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) by performing independent testing of SOX key controls across AXP.
- The role requires an ability to implement change and act as a catalyst to improve internal controls and financial integrity within global processes
- Experience in Public Accounting/ Internal Audit/ SOX Compliance or related field required
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley Act including SOX 302/404 and internal controls over financial reporting - Strong understanding of COSO model preferred
- Big four experience must
- Flexible to work in shifts - (8:30 AM-500 PM or 11:30 AM to 7:30 PM)
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications - Qualified CA with 3+ years of relevant experience in SOX Compliance & Internal Audit / Controls
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.