Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1952 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Manager - Financial Analysis - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
The Sr Financial Analysis Manager will play a key role in Financial Reporting & Analysis, Planning and forecasting activities and assist in financial support to the business decision making a process for the International Consumer Services (ICS) Business in India. The successful candidate will actively engage in analyzing business performance and support decisions to grow market share and enhance profit margin.
- Preparation and analysis of key performance indicators and monthly dashboards
- Drive the variance analysis of financials and key indicators and ensure major variances are researched and accounted for prior to monthly senior management business unit reviews
- Support the budgeting process to set goals for medium to long range.
- Support Product level P&L and profitability analysis, portfolio margin analysis for ICS India
- Work regularly with Finance HQ team based in London for results update and forecast submissions
- Review and verification of annual incentive plans
- Responsible for expensing tracking and provide insights for opex control.
- An offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- The incumbent should be a Chartered Accountant/ Regular MBA from a premier institute with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience
- Should have problem-solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with senior business partners/customers etc.
- Planning and/or analysis experience will be a distinct advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.