Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1747 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Financial Analysis Manager - Accounting & Reporting Function - CA (1-3 yrs)
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
This is a Band 30 position.
This position is a key member of the Rewards Center of Excellence and will be responsible for International MR Accounting and Reporting function.
- The incumbent must have the ability to work on multiple assignments under strict deadlines.
- The incumbent shall be able to maintain close contact with customer / business partners and other interface groups.
- The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines of FC policies related to MR. The incumbent will have to analyze and interpret variance to MR Forecast and provide variance commentary.
- The incumbent will be required to actively lead and participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customers- requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
- The incumbent would be the responsible for Reporting and consolidation of all international deliverables like WAC, Adequacy etc.
- The incumbent would be responsible for Rewards Audit.
- The incumbent would be required to lialise with LFO and automation team to drive the automation.
- Knowledge of MR Process, STAR and ACTUATE, FAH system will be a plus.
Required Skills/Qualifications: Qualifications:
- CA with minimum 1 to 3 years of experience or B.Com with minimum 6 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with Management & Business Partners at all levels.
- Must have good analytical and accounting skills.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.