Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2677 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Financial Analysis Manager (3-7 yrs)
- To create and own the timely and accurate delivery of monthly MIS reports, dashboards and analytic packs for CMAC processes
- The primary focus will be to continually improve the process(es) effectiveness by providing value added MIS and to ensure that integrity, control and optimal functionality / efficiency is established, maintained and improved.
- Shift the teams focus from information delivery to value added analysis. Which facilitates and enables for business decisions.
- Manage senior management reporting e.g. Headcount, Budget, etc.
- Provide support on business strategy presentations and documents
- Ensure smooth implementation and manage change effectively.
- The incumbent also required to maintain and develop Matrix environment.
- The incumbent shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes handled by him/her.
- Should have good maturity to respond quickly to crisis situations related to the process, customers and unique employee issues.
- The incumbent shall support various initiatives/projects for the area
- The incumbent shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customers / business partners, and other interface groups, senior leadership.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- The incumbent should either be a Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience or a B.Com (or equivalent) with minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess strong accounting, analytical, MS Excel/MS access/ Powerpoint skills
- Must have strong results-orientation, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and be able to interact with Sr. Leadership / Business partners / Customers
- A self-starter with ability to manage change and deliver results on multiple time sensitive projects.
- Ability to think innovatively and to pursue ideas with conviction.
- Strong communication skills - both written and spoken.
- The incumbent should be assertive, should be able to influence & corroborate without direct authority.
- A self-starter with ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances.
- Maturity, good judgement, positive / independent / structured approach.
- Demonstrate leadership skills needed to create, develop, train, motivate and communicate with diverse work force.
- Must have collaborating influencing skills and should be able to drive results.
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.