Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2813 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Financial Analysis Manager (3-6 yrs)
job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Creating and managing Annual Financial plan including various forecast exercises covering Operating Expenses, Staff count, Investments, Re-engineering etc for Controllership
- Ensure high level integrity of the P&L through effective close control activities to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards
- Detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics, trend analysis and commentary to cater to various customer requirements
- Ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes
- Perform pro-active root cause analysis on financial variances and link back to business events
- Ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures
- Lead in-house projects & active participation in cross functional projects
- Drive & develop relevant reporting of Financial Statements with supporting analysis to cater to diverse customer requirements
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with all internal partners and stakeholders, to ensure alignment and prioritization of goals
- Partner with the LFO teams for continuous engagement and provide innovative solutions that deliver value to the business
- Be a key partner to the customer during the budgeting cycle This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- C.A. / MBA with at least 3-6 years of experience or Graduate with at least 5 years work experience.
Other skills desired are:
- Reporting and analysis experience will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle & TM1 required.
- Must be proficient in MS Applications such as Word, Excel and Power-point
- Familiarity with US GAAP and financial accounting experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with senior business partners / customers
- Work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.