Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2511 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Analyst - Merchant & Card Member Data Analytics (1-5 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Job Description :
- CRMD data governance process manages E2E data governance for CRMD database. The current focus is on accurate industry classification of merchants at a very granular level for Industry Bonusing specific categories.
- The entire governance process can be classified into two levels, first being the automated data validation through Big data Algorithms and the second is the manual review by the data governance team
- The CRMD data governance team is responsible for accurate classification of data attributes by extensive research and validation. The team is also responsible for analyzing data trends and suggesting changes in business rules for governance.
- This role expects the individual to have strong understanding of merchant life cycle and also is well versed with AMEX merchant & card member data attributes and data sources
- An understanding Card Bonusing categories and specific Card Bonusing terms and conditions are imperative.
- The role demands the individual to be lead a team of 3-5 team members, manage partner relationship and validate the work done by all the team members.
- The role also demands that the team member to be able to drive process improvement projects and ideas independently and help team members develop analytical thought process. On the technical front, excellent command on advanced excel, VBA and power point is a must
- Strong data handling and reporting skills also required.
- 1+ years of overall experience.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to build relationships, mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across globe
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, proven ability to drive results and robust problem solving skills
- Expertise in the area of MS excel MS access, and VBA is a must.SQL is a Plus.
Shift Timings - 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.