Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2157 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
- Supporting the team in creating BST reports.
- Analyze test results across World Service Processes to draw inferences, identify gaps, establish trends and create meaningful reports
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to articulate business problems and with the help of seniors can implement solutions
- Provide Analytical & Decision Support across the RBA organization through advanced Statistical techniques and Data mining (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements through knowledge and information sharing sessions with peers across the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Multitasking, and Thought-leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- 4-7 Years of Experience.
- Strong technical knowledge on SAS, SQL, Excel, Dash boarding, Basic Tableau, Corner Stone, VBA is preferred
- Commerce background candidates with knowledge on Excel will be preferred. Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Change Management skills.
- Good Understanding of payments industry & systems will be a plus.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.