Senior Recruitment specialist at American Express
Views:4153 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Analyst (2-3 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it
This position is a part of SABE group. The position will be responsible for nurturing, scrubbing and qualifying BIP leads, ultimately delivering opportunities that generate revenue and market share. Responsibilities will also include efficiently managing lead pre-qualification, distribution and reporting cycle for all business opportunities. Challenges will include creating strategies for driving efficiencies in the process. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Track, analyze and report against sales funnel.
- Developing high impact strategies to enhance the global footprint of BIP Lead Management team.
- Regular communication with Global business partners to understand changes in process and implementing process changes in-house.
- Good understanding of Excel and VBA macros. Basic understanding of SAS/SQL would be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn and leverage tools like Salesforce
B.Tech/Graduate from a reputed university
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SAS, Python, SQL would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills for understanding and handling clients requirement
- Should be comfortable working in fast-paced environments with the ability to pivot and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, and external constituencies
- Basic understanding of sales lifecycle and sales effectiveness process preferably in financial domain
- Basic understanding of Card Business
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.