Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at American Express
Views:1048 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
American Express - Senior Analyst - Product Development - Global Voice Capabilities Team (2-5 yrs)
"I began working at American Express in 2007 through a campus recruitment program. I now lead a team managing business intelligence tools and platforms, creating data capabilities and insights for measuring the performance of acquisition channels, marketing campaigns, cobrand products & Digital experience channels. It’s been exciting and rewarding!"
Vice President, Enterprise Business Intelligence Engineering
You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible - and we're proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
- This role sits on the Global Voice Capabilities team and will focus on delivering an outstanding servicing experience with out of box thinking and sharing innovative ideas
- This position will play a role in developing, leading next generation capabilities that will enhance customer experience, improve Self-service performance, and would align with the POA roadmap for next generation contact center strategy.
- This team has ownership and accountability for the performance and customer happiness of the Global Voice Response systems across all business lines and markets across the Organization
- The chosen person will work closely with various business units and Technology Partners to ensure IVR performance is in line with the overall Product vision and strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner and Backlog management
- Delivery on the backlog expectations by applying principles of SAFe
- Understanding the requirement, collaborating with business on the solution, crafting in collaboration with Tech to build a streamlined customer experience.
- Define functional requirements to build an experience with focus on Customer
- Understand IVR MIS and reporting and able to infer performance and metrics
- Successfully lead multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Effectively collaborate/influence at all levels without having direct authority
- Leadership Updates and timely updates to Partners
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Proactive self-starter with a demonstrated track record for navigating sophisticated and highly matrixed organizations while having the courage to speak up and challenge to implement and deliver results
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Proven experience in Strategy or Product Development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to autonomously manage several initiatives at once and get results in a fast paced, multi-partner environment with constant change
- Solid understanding of agile or lean software development methodologies, and the importance of iteration and continuous validation
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Good balance of technical knowledge and eye for business
- Proven customer-first approach while being mindful of shareholder impacts
- Ability to analyze issues and business use cases, document analysis, and implement plans to action
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in an environment with evolving business demands
- American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.