Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4368 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Analyst - Digital Marketing (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Initiating discussion with eCommerce partners to drive acquisition initiatives - Purchase Path Integration, email/sms, direct mailers involving end-to-end campaign planning from go-to market strategy to driving lead generation till final closure.
- Regular interaction with affiliate/marketplace partners (like BankBazaar) and driving E2E conversions. This involves enabling affiliate partners with new capabilities to drive Lead Gen.
- Working with overseas team to optimize Search campaign.
- Driving email/sms campaigns through media agencies, publishers, ad networks, etc. tracking various performance metrics (delivery, open rates, click through rates, etc.) to deliver targets with defined COA.
- Supervising a team of 8 people who looks after applicants pursuing complete E2E process (including documentation) for credit card application.
- Working closely with CMS/marketing teams to identify new partnership opportunities to drive digital acquisition.
- Conduct competitive research and benchmarking data from an acquisition standpoint.
- Monitoring budget distribution across partners basis performance & COA targets.
- Driving leads across multiple channels and tracking end to end conversions from partner to call centre to sales till final NAA conversions.
- Working with CMO team to create best-in-class creative to support drive acquisitions.
- Knowledge of HTMLs, adobe photoshop is an advantage
- At least 3-4 year experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in 360 integrated marketing management from creative development until execution
- Marketing & Digital Media know-how
- Experience in marketing for financial segment will be considered as a plus
- Strategic, communication, presentation, interpersonal and team-oriented skills
- Ability to think strategically AND to master execution
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.