Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1379 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Research Scientist - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Function Description :
The American Express AI Labs (AIL) of American Express Corporation is looking for scientists, engineers and product managers in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). AIL is a dynamic and rewarding workplace which started in 2012 and is currently co-located in Bangalore and New York and involves dynamic and talented researchers with Ph.D. or Master's degree from top tier institutes in India and abroad having research and product development expertise in AI/ML technologies such as - Algorithms, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Product Management, Cloud Technologies and related technical areas.
AIL members have been working in both traditional financial domains such as credit and fraud as well as in domains such as services, procurement, marketing, human resource management, and many more. The key goal is to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems, in a domain-agnostic manner, for American Express.
Job Location : Bangalore
- Apply AI/ML experience & expertise horizontally in a domain-agnostic manner to solve complex problems in both traditional and non-traditional financial domains
- Enhance efficiency & effectiveness of existing models i.e.,
- Analyze and test the algorithms/solutions/techniques before releasing it for production.
- Partner with relevant teams to assist & strengthen the solutions built by them using appropriate technical experience and knowledge
- Develop new innovative technology solutions to solve cutting-edge business problems and demonstrate research solutions and prototypes for stake holders across different business units
- Transform research prototypes to products in collaboration with engineering teams and demonstrate quantifiable business benefits
- Generate new business opportunities and create more revenues in existing businesses by building end-to-end solutions that leverages advanced algorithms and techniques coupled with the ability to scale these solutions for handling large quantities of data
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of highly accomplished and high-performing team of Scientists and Engineers
- Actively contribute to relevant scientific communities by publishing scholarly articles and patents, attending conferences and delivering presentations
- Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment and demonstrate good leadership skills
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Algorithms, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Product Management, Cloud Technologies and related technical areas
- Experience of solving practical problems by developing novel techniques pertaining to above areas. Track record of deploying solution leading to business and societal benefits would be hugely favored
- Prior experience of leading high performing teams of scientists and engineers comprising of PhDs and Masters (for leadership positions)
- Strong track record of creation of intellectual property i.e. patents and papers in reputed conferences and journals will be preferred
Ph.D. (preferred)/Masters in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Operations Research / Statistics/ Mathematics from institutes of global repute
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.