Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1966 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Relationship Manager - High Value Centurion Customers (3-7 yrs)
- To deliver the Centurion product strategy to retain high value CMs and significantly increase Centurion card spend and Travel & Concierge service engagement.
- To develop a face to face (call center) Relationship Management service for High Value Centurion customers. The team will provide Travel, Lifestyle and Card benefits and services to customers.
- To demonstrate excellent people leadership and customer relationship skills & experience as well as having the ability to drive exceptional and seamless service to ICSS's high value CMs.
- To be a key member of the MTS leadership team and will collaborate across the MTS & ICSS teams as well as number of business partners to deliver our business priorities.
- Significantly increase CM engagement and SOWT (measured through usage and Travel share of wallet data).
- Develop and implement service processes that enhance customer satisfaction.
- Drive profitable travel sales and revenues, which guarantee a positive MC return to American Express, ensuring that financial targets and controls are met.
- Ensure that the service team is resourced, trained, equipped and continuously motivated to consistently deliver the highest levels of personal service to the CMs, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ideally with a strong Travel, Luxury sector and/or Relationship Management background and a fundamental knowledge of Card service dynamics, in order to participate in the development of relevant and profitable products and services.
- Must have a good understanding specifically of call center operations together with the technologies and processes which drive successful telephone service operations.
- Must have a mix of general management skills; People leadership, customer experience, financial management, which enable him/her to deliver an RM servicing strategy for Centurion CMs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels to ensure that strategic direction and objectives for Centurion service are
understood and future needs are supported.
- He/she must also be capable of building, leading and motivating his/her teams effectively.
- Needs technical and analytical skills to identify, analyze and increase understanding of customer needs, the Cards and MTS business
dynamics, and the environment within which the business operates.
- Must be decisive in making timely and appropriate judgments and decisions based on best available information.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.