Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1681 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Manager - Process Automation (4-9 yrs)
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Manufacturing and Automation Organization within American Express drives extraordinary service value and engagement through new insights, strategic partnering, and disciplined delivery.
- Through various projects, the team focuses on enabling an unparalleled customer experience, at best in world margins. Our mission is to design, engineer and optimize the global servicing network, delivering world-class customer engagement, process efficiencies and innovative solutions to maximize economic value.
Purpose of Role :
- Apply intensive and extensive knowledge of engineering principles, tools, and analytics to solve complex business problems and identify opportunities to leverage Automation (Pega / Robotics Process Automation) across GSN processes
- Analyze large data sets to identify opportunities that improve the card member experience and increase operational
- Perform in-depth, process analysis using various engineering tools such as value stream mapping, process workflow, analytical tools and templates, time studies.
- Prepare Project Plan and showcase end to end ownership of the project
- Collaborate with Capabilities and cross functional teams to create Automation Solution
- Partner with Operations to identify, design and create the Automation delivery roadmap of all projects
Critical Factors to Success:
- Critical skills include proficiency with Engineering tools and techniques, strategic thought leadership and execution skills, strong negotiation skills, and good relationship with technical people and senior management
- Demonstrated "Growth Mindset" with a passion for innovative thinking
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment are required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Applied Statistics, Applied Operations Research or Mathematical Sciences or similar academic degree required
- At least 4 years of Experience in any or all phases of Project Management
- Experience assessing processes for automation and defining business requirements with Technology partners preferred
- Experience with Automation capabilities like Blue Prism, AA etc and Project Management
Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma, Lean, Blue Prism or any Automation Capability
- Proficiency in data mining, and operations research strongly preferred
- Process Mapping
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
Knowledge of Platforms:
Amex Tools & Platforms - RPA, OCR, Visio, MS Power Point, Excel
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.