Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2116 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Manager - GCS Implementations Team (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
The GCS Implementations team projects manage the on-boarding and account setup of Amex GCP clients. We deliver transitions that are Fast to bill, Full of Amex value added products and services, Focused on a great customer experience, and Efficient in their execution. Delivering on this promise creates risk and hassle-free client transitions and differentiates American Express as the preferred payment solution provider to corporations.
- The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for project managing the on-boarding and account setup of GCS's large clients
- The role is accountable for on-time, in-full implementation of client programs.
- Success in the role is measured via speed to bill and to full client spend ramp-up, billings achieved, value-added product penetration, and customer satisfaction under the Fast; Full; Focused; and Efficient promise.
- Lead the end to end implementation customer experience from contract signing through card issuance and first occurrences of all key processes.
- Serve as a single point of coordination for the customer and manage the program across internal Amex business units, including GCP and WS organizations as required
- Document customer program objectives and requirements, design of card programs including product and process integration. Execute, and manage client through change, providing status updates and training.
- Ensure technical integration of Amex information management, program management and reconciliation tools, data files
- Monitor performance and prepare reporting based on agreed implementation success factors/metrics and actively work to enhance charge volume realization, reduce cycle time, and improve customer experience, productivity, and quality.
- Support product development efforts by providing client feedback, competitive intelligence and market place trends
- Detailed knowledge of GCP products, payments capabilities and technology solutions.
- Knowledge of procure to pay processes, financial and AP and reconciliation processes.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization including C level executives.
- Ability to view issues from a customer lens.
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong process and Project Management skills together with a demonstrated results orientation (setting targets, prioritization, personal accountability) and proficiency with metrics / KPIs
- Strong collaboration, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex and abstract ideas clearly and simply.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.