Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1827 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Manager - Collection Processes (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Identify, Quantify and Manage various Projects aimed at achieving Performance Management, Quality Targets and Operational Efficiency
- Assist in regional reengineering and transformation projects
- Analyze and document internal and external customer feedback on processes to provide recommendations that drive process enhancements/improvements
- Positively influence change when implementing key capability projects, market initiatives through partnership with RIM, Strategy, Compliance and other key partners
- Ensure Colleague, Customer and Stakeholder benefits are delivered in accordance to business needs
- Responsible for the planning and execution of Acceptance Test plans for new processes / services.
- Act as an SME for key processes improvement initiatives either initiated internally or externally by other customers / partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key partners to deliver on operational metrics, customer experience and compliance mandates
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Prior knowledge of the Collection processes is preferred
- Proven Project Management skills in a matrix organization.
- Experience of working in a Customer driven process environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully drive results for multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Must be an analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working with data and able to resolve complex problems independently.
- Ability to work and present within all levels of the organization
- Building and leveraging relationships across diverse markets to standardize and consolidate process improvements.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Job type- Permanent
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.