Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2992 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Coordinator - Communications & Employee Engagement (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) India team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. A unique mandate of the team is the integration of diverse skills across functions and geographies.
This position will work closely with the EDA India Office in running all EDA level activities. The role's primary focus will be to drive Communications & Employee Engagement activities for the EDA India team, size 500+ colleagues. Key
Responsibilities Include :
Business Communications :
- Drive & Support initiatives that promote the EDA India Brand, both internally at American Express and externally.
- Work closely with EDA leaders and support the planning and production of internal communications within the organization
- Responsible for end to end EDA India employee communication activities and employee value proposition. Engage and inform EDA colleagues via various channels (Ex: TV screens / emailers etc)
- Responsible for Town hall communications, and employee feedback analysis post the event.
Employee Engagement and Employee Value Proposition :
- Partner with the employee engagement streams as the EDA Office representative, support in planning and organizing employee engagement events and campaigns across the year for EDA India.
- Work in tandem with the HR to drive employee initiatives and campaigns and increase employee strategy effectiveness.
- Own, Communicate and update the Full Year Engagement calendar for EDA India.
- Co-ordinate as required with leaders, vendors and subject matter experts for Colleague Initiatives.
- Ensure Compliance with all internal, external and regulatory norms while drafting and cascading communications to the team.
- Act as the central point of contact for EDA Communications.
Liaise with HR team for EDA India Office requirements :
- Drive the quarterly in band promotion within EDA team in partnership with the HR team. This would include coordinating with HR for information, supporting incentive allocation activities, and working with HR to issue the offer letters.
- Act as the one point contact for EDA India HR queries. This includes query resolution for Ad hoc requirements, including Department codes, job codes, etc.
Liaise with Finance team for EDA India Office requirements :
- Act as the one point contact for EDA India Finance queries, which includes query resolution for Ad hoc requirements.
- Maintaining EDA India and Employee Engagement budgets. This would include coordinating with teams on expenses, monitoring and reporting from an EDA India perspective
Managing and supporting activities related to the EDA India office :
- Following up with both external and internal partners to support EDA communications and brand engagements.
- Supporting EDA Office by liaising with facilities on Real Estate planning and execution.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in Communications and relationship management is preferred.
- Business/organizational knowledge of AMEX is an advantage
- Ability to work proactively, strong time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills, will be required to maintain a good working relationship with leaders and colleagues
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
- Proven track record of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong ability to communicate, superior written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Excel, PPT and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Flexible and enthusiastic in taking on new and different assignments.
- Graduate or Post Graduate / MBA with overall work experience of 5 years + with significant time spent in the areas of Communications & Employee Engagement.
- The incumbent should not be on any counseling at the time of applying for the job
- Short listing will be done as per the prescreening criteria.
- Only short listed candidates will be interviewed
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.