Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2928 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Analyst - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Project Analyst I
Job Description :
This is a Band 30 role:
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Business Analyst - Strategy and Communications
Major Responsibilities :
- Align GSM - Operations & Capabilities Organization to ensure progress against strategy/priorities (lead, manage and support)
- Integral part of periodic reviews & analysis, prepare MIS and presentations for LT
- Develop and make comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarize findings and recommendations in order to inform senior management decision-making
- Lead the BU Communication initiatives and partner with PA&C team and take accountability to enhance GSM brand.
- Create strategy to drive innovation and change and ensuring superior and consistent service experience for our customers
- Developing and executing innovative ways to communicate with and engage GSM - Operations & Capabilities organization through written, face-to-face, video and graphics-based communication and events.
- Creation of articles highlighting written and video-based coverage of colleague initiatives and events
- Support creation and development of eNewsletters (including templates), coordination and execution of key colleague events and meetings, initiatives and other deliverables as needed
- Drive customer engagement initiatives like CSAT and governance mechanisms
Qualifications & Skills :
- University degree preferably with MBA from a premium institute
- 3-5 years of experience in end to end process management, operations, and customer delivery
- Exceptional thought leadership in establishing & articulating business strategies
- Experience in driving enterprise-wide transformation initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & PowerPoint)
- Highly adaptable with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage different project with competing deadline
- Hands on experience on reporting and analytics with exposure to working on complex financial and operational data
- Advanced Microsoft Office and VBA skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to business scorecards and operations management
- Ability to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Results driven self-starter with the curiosity and ability to navigate through ambiguity, develop strategies in white space and balance multiple priorities
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Consulting
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.