Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1945 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Analyst - Global Billing Network (2-7 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Project Analyst role in the Global Billing Network (GBN) will be responsible for providing analytical support in the delivery of breakthrough innovation and transformational initiatives.
- Applying advanced analytical skills to contribute to the development of re-engineering methods in order to improve and automate processes, reduce cost, and increase customer and partner satisfaction.
- Fill the data gaps by executing ad-hoc analyses for the larger
- Providing monthly reporting, insight and analysis to assist management in tactical and strategic decisions
- Developing metrics and new reports, while also improving and automating existing reports to enable better business analysis
- Creating visualization to present data in a meaningful way that is readily accessible to the business.
- Partnering with management to document and analyze data, and present the results to senior management.
- Communicates and works collaboratively with business and product teams to support changes and implementation.
- High Performing Behaviors.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Carries out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of problems.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive innovation by generating creative ideas and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in an analytical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with statistical analysis and financial figures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Query performance tuning skills using SQL.
- Experience with Agile preferred.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Consulting
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.