Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2534 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
This position will support the GFPS Strategy & Business Integration Team to drive optimal servicing solutions for end to end Fraud protection across all markets. The day-to-day activities of this role are often complex and will vary depending on the type of project. You may work alone on some projects, while others will involve a large team and could be based in one location or across various sites.
Typical tasks, particularly for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage multiple projects.
- Consulting with business partners, fraud leadership team and other stakeholders to gain alignment on solutions
- Facilitating focus groups and workshops to identify pain point and address gaps in processes
- Preparing business proposals and presentations to support initiatives
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions
- Presenting findings and recommendations to leadership across all markets and all levels
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the customers receives the necessary assistance to successfully execute on the
- Communicating with your customer to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Conducting research and data collection to understand the organization and develop solid recommendations
Strong Project Management Skills : Ability to independently run projects and execute aggressive goals through effective planning & prioritization.
Proven Excellent Communication skills : Possess the ability to communicate complex information. The ideal candidate should be able to explain complex or foreign information to customers, or present a multitude of options that they must be able to easily understand and digest before making a decision.
- Ability to work with many different types of customers in a constructive environment.
- The candidate must be able to listen to their customers and discern the best course of action for them be a creative problem solver, who is resourceful in getting things done, and is productive when working both independently & collaboratively
- Must possess strong quantitative skills, analytical abilities and have a great attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of GFPS operations would be preferred.
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Consulting
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.