Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2691 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage Cards & Media Inventory for Global Card Issuance JAPA with an objective to ensure optimum stock reserves with no stock outs.
- Excellent understanding of card issuance partner contract financials and the key performance metrics.
- Creating forecast basis past trend & future business expectations.
- Understanding trends and ability to highlight out of trend and understand the specific business drivers behind out of trend.
- Excellent understanding of modelling techniques and trend analysis.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to accurately forecast by volume drivers & business financials and identify trends or out of pattern occurrences.
- Ability to operate effectively and influence without authority in a highly matrix organization
- Self motivated with little direct supervision needed
- Ability to work and prioritize effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and understand complex processes and contracts
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, to present key financial information effectively at all levels.
- Strong Relationship Skills and Attitude to Help Customers and Support Ad-Hoc Requests.
- Ability to automate processes.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel, Power point is a must
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.