Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1461 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Vendor Creation & Transaction Processing (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don't make a difference without it. Don't live life without it.
- Manage PO/vendor management process to meet customers requirement within defined timeline
- Develop strong understanding of policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk/exposure
People Management & Coach for the team:
- Manage the process of assuring the escalation of critical issues to the appropriate management chain for decisions and problem resolution
- Support Internal / regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work
- Provide guidance to others w.r.t. to process, control activities and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for internal customers.
- Ensuring that all queries are handled within specified timelines with a strong hold on the sentiment.
- Act as the coach for the team to handle process, policy and AXP technology platform related queries.
- Support AXP change management initiatives and act as the first point of contact for implementing process/ policy/ technology platform changes within AXP procurement operations.
- Drive continuous process improvement and address any service deficiencies.
- Timely and efficient monitoring of key service delivery metrics and identifying any gaps or process failings around productivity and quality metrics.
- Continuously determines the optimal distribution of workload within the context of the team resources and skill sets and to identify source and recommend the redeployment of additional resources as may be required to meet customer requirements.
- Able and has the gravitas to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues.
- By virtue of breadth and/or depth of experience, is recognized as a key technical advisor throughout American Express and acts as a major change agent.
- Deliver effective presentations and written communications to internal/external audiences.
- Protects the brand by ensuring controls, compliance and information security and data protection.
- Provide issue resolution/ business consultancy to customers.
- Manage the process of assuring the escalation of critical issues to the appropriate management chain for decisions and problem resolution.
- Ensure high degree of team cohesiveness & engagement and manage attrition proactively to avoid customer impact.
- Maintain and promote the Blue Box Values by ensuring that work is completed to the highest professional and regulatory standards.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Develop strong understanding of relevant policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk/exposure
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for compliance and MIS
- Work with stakeholders members to review and update the recommended changes to the supplier master
- Management of SOPs, DTPs, checklists etc
- Manage Quality check process
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in any field
- Working knowledge of Procurement tools like Ariba / Oracle/etc. would be an advantage
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.