Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2774 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Sales Incentive Planning Process (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential
- This exciting role will be part of the team managing the technical in-house platform named MATIC (Merchant Acquisition Tracking and Incentive Compensation). The platform is used to track acquisition data and to calculate incentive payouts for field sales individuals for US, Canada and Latin America markets.
- This programmers responsibility will include incentive calculation design, development and administration along with generating payment scorecards for the proprietary field force of US, Canada and Latin America and its leadership. In addition, this individual will be part of the team spearheading the optimization of the current platform while working on various business analysis cases and ad-hoc projects.
- Quarterly/Ad-hoc SIP payment scorecard generation
- Ad-hoc SIP related activities - e.g. SIP forecasting, SIP design, SIP queries from the field
- Perform annual updates of all SIP business rules.
- Manage key updates to reporting and SIP packages based on new requirements.
- Conceptual thinking skills and ability to identify and implement technical solutions to achieve process automation
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and application testing initiatives by driving alignment with key business stakeholders.
- Work with peers to develop better procedures and client offerings, solve problems and investigate issues.
- Create and maintain SOPs, Best Practices and other documentations
- 3-5 years of experience with detailed business knowledge around the compensation processes, business rules (ramifications of exceptions) and Commercial/ B2B experience.
- Prior experience and understanding of SIP process across domains is must
- Background of working with Payroll/Compensation systems with complex structures.
- Strong Query building /writing experience using SQL on database platform (DB2 experience is needed, other database platforms a plus) and OLAP skills.
- Reporting tools utilization to create/generate/maintain simple/complex reports.
- Desirable knowledge of XML which is customized for proprietary dynamic calculation engine.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
- Should be able to function with minimum supervisor
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.