TA Team at American Express
Views:5572 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Sales Incentive Planning (3-5 yrs)
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly/quarterly incentive calculation for sales people
- Run incentive calculation model, perform high quality due diligence on the payments for the given portfolio/s
- Ensure strict adherence of control and compliance and related policies
- Person needs to have an eye for detail and should ascertain Stakeholder and Leadership expectations quickly thereby ensuring seamless and quality delivery
- Individual should have strong knowledge and prior working experience on Incentive tool
- Prior experience on Incentive management process is a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and application testing initiatives by driving alignment with key business stakeholders.
- Perform annual updates of all compensation business rules and drive process efficiency through automation
- Ensure the proposed design meets business requirements, enterprise quality standards
- Work with quality assurance managers to coordinate system and user acceptance testing activity
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders across different geographical locations
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- 3-5 years of experience in Incentive calculations, detailed business knowledge around the compensation process and business rules (ramifications of exceptions).
- Proven ability to align data needs to business strategies.
Key Skills :
- Reporting tools utilization to create/generate/maintain simple/complex reports
- Strong Query building /writing experience using SQL on database platform.
- Must have good understanding of Advance Excel/VBA
- Must have experience uploading and managing large data files and managing file formats etc
- Data modeling - Demonstrate a strong understanding of the application, data design and their relations to enable them to write reports that support reporting and compensation plans
- Understand how reporting and compensation plans work in parallel
- Have deep business knowledge that enables them to create business rules to execute the business strategy for the acquisition channels
- Background of working with Payroll/Compensation systems with complex structures will be an added value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.