TA Team at American Express
Views:1198 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Sales Incentive Planning (3-5 yrs)
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly/quarterly incentive calculation for sales people
- Run incentive calculation model, perform high quality due diligence on the payments for the given portfolio/s
- Ensure strict adherence of control and compliance and related policies
- Person needs to have an eye for detail and should ascertain Stakeholder and Leadership expectations quickly thereby ensuring seamless and quality delivery
- Individual should have strong knowledge and prior working experience on Incentive tool
- Prior experience on Incentive management process is a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and application testing initiatives by driving alignment with key business stakeholders.
- Perform annual updates of all compensation business rules and drive process efficiency through automation
- Ensure the proposed design meets business requirements, enterprise quality standards
- Work with quality assurance managers to coordinate system and user acceptance testing activity
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders across different geographical locations
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- 3-5 years of experience in Incentive calculations, detailed business knowledge around the compensation process and business rules (ramifications of exceptions).
- Proven ability to align data needs to business strategies.
Key Skills :
- Reporting tools utilization to create/generate/maintain simple/complex reports
- Strong Query building /writing experience using SQL on database platform.
- Must have good understanding of Advance Excel/VBA
- Must have experience uploading and managing large data files and managing file formats etc
- Data modeling - Demonstrate a strong understanding of the application, data design and their relations to enable them to write reports that support reporting and compensation plans
- Understand how reporting and compensation plans work in parallel
- Have deep business knowledge that enables them to create business rules to execute the business strategy for the acquisition channels
- Background of working with Payroll/Compensation systems with complex structures will be an added value