Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2170 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Performance Reporting - Global Business Services (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
About American Express :
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights, and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Working at American Express
Experiences That Back You :
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career and inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Reasons to Believe :
- An iconic global brand, where you can grow as a leader
- Meaningful and rewarding work that is performed with integrity
- A culture of learning in collaboration with great colleagues and leaders
- A unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
Role Name: Process Manager - Reporting
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company's external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
- Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
- Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently.
Global Business Services :
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting and business enablement support to the enterprise. The objective of the SABE Performance Reporting and Insights team is to ensure that Commercial and Merchant businesses have timely and accurate reporting, insights and forward-looking actions to help drive business performance.
- Deliver comprehensive performance reporting and Insights to help the leadership team and individuals evaluate and drive business performance.
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and senior leaders to remove friction points, ensure data integrity for reporting and insights to fulfill business requirements and enable actions.
- Understand complex operational systems and business intelligence tools, sales platforms for developing efficient, insightful products and offerings for customers
- Devise process improvement tools and methodologies that will ensure flawless delivery exceeding customer expectations.
- Evolve reporting to meet key business priorities, engage early on with stakeholders, gain buy in for implementing proposed solutions.
- Leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to deliver best of breed reporting and insights
- 3-7 years of relevant experience with excellent knowledge Reporting and Visualization tools
- Preferred: Experience in SAS, SQL, Python, and Hive
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/Management
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.