Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1551 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Marketing Analytics - Business Strategy Execution CoE (4-8 yrs)
This is a Band 30 role :
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
- Accelerating growth momentum is a key objective for Amex Global Merchant Services (GMS) marketing team. This role will be part of the Business Strategy Execution CoE based out of Gurgaon supporting campaign measurement analytics for marketing.
- The Global Marketing Measurement team is responsible for post campaign performance analytics for B2C campaigns globally. The job uses a broad set of analytical tools/techniques for data cleansing, data extraction, analysis & transformation, data interpretation & insights, turn-key bundled analytic & reporting solutions related to marketing campaign effectiveness.
- The role also requires understanding of marketing concepts like test and control population for campaigns, direct marketing basics, Segmentation, online behavior, and Channel Strategy.
- Independently working with regional partners/customers to deliver analytical insights and reporting on B2C campaign performance across the globe.
- Utilize a broad set of analytical tools/techniques for data mining, data cleansing, data extraction, analysis & transformation, data interpretation & insights, turn-key bundled analytic & reporting solutions.
- Conduct deep analysis to uncover trends, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives.
- Consult with business owners and recommend appropriate solutions based on clear understanding of business needs, Drive on-time, high-quality deliverables
- Create high quality and executive ready documentation around campaigns performance reporting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Analytical focus areas and/or Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in Marketing analytics/ Campaign performance analytics
- Experience in Credit Card industry preferred
Key Skills :
- Proficiency in SAS and strong understanding of relational database concepts (RDBMS) & SQL
- Experience in HIVE and PySpark
- Experience in Python will be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills, such as use of pivot tables, thorough knowledge of Excel functions, visual formatting techniques for user-friendly worksheet deliverables
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to handle large datasets and proven ability to align data needs to business strategies.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong Customer management experience. Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work within a deadline-driven climate.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.