Senior Recruitment specialist at American Express
Views:4271 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Global Merchant Services & Loyalty (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it.
- The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 18 months at Band 30 and minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline.
- The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above counseling at the time of applying.
- The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review
Function Description :
- The candidate will be required to support the GMS&L business with its US Market
Purpose of the Role :
- The Global Merchant Services & Loyalty (GMS&L) organisation has an established global business self-testing program.
- The program, owned by the GMS&L business is responsible for the regulatory testing of merchant acquisitions through robust assessment of our merchant on-boarding process.
- GMS Compliance identify testing requirements at the process level through their risk assessment process and incorporate these testing requirements as part of the GMS Annual Compliance Plan.
This is an opportunity to be a part of the growing Global BST team and support the development of the testing landscape as the GMS&L business meet the Compliance and Ethics Guideline requirements.
- Consistently understand and interpret testing requirements
- Be able to provide sound judgment when undertaking testing and also be able to interpret the results and provide analysis
- Be able to support communication to the regional testing and business teams
- Be able to maintain a high level of accuracy, productivity standards and should have a high willingness to learn
- 2 years of experience in data analysis, reporting, information technology and banking.
- Bachelors degree/Masters Degree with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams
- Expertise level knowledge in SAS and Tableau is mandatory.
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
- Proven track record in driving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Strong Interpersonal & Project Management Skills. Candidate should be good on Multitasking and Time management
- Proven robust problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships, mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across the globe
- Knowledge of Amex business & systems is an advantage
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage Participate in standardization and continuous improvement in the testing procedures
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.