Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2144 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Data Scientist (6-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
1. Deliver high quality and accurate results in a timely manner.
2. Strong technical bent of mind and focus on innovative solutions.
3. Planning project deliverables, prioritize day-to-day tasks, create project documentation, track and report progress, attend ad-hoc requests on solution support without impacting quality or timeliness
4. Perform feasibility study to validate the functional specification and translate them into technical specification.
5. Meticulous attention to details while adhering to the goals and delivery timeframe
6. As a technical expert, the candidate will closely work with cross-functional teams to Identify opportunities, understand business processes, document automation requirements, propose and build solutions while supporting any solution enhancement needs
7. Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design - associate with stakeholders/ business partners to enhance design suggestions.
8. Develop clean well executed design concepts, and coordinate with team on design and prototype of new solutions/interfaces.
9. Analyze the existing environment and derive opportunities, recommend alternative solutions to technical problems.
10. Maintain Control Compliance environment, Review Audit Requirements & Driving Compliance to ensure work is completed to meet Organization's internal policies, Professional, Legal and Regulatory Standards
11. Support Internal / regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work.
12. Ensure high degree of team cohesiveness & engagement
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in developing Analytical Models (using Python, R, Alteryx), Data Automation Solutions, Data Visualization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Statistics/Mathematics with relevant experience working in the Advance analytics/Data Science domain (other credentials will be a plus)
Technical Skills :
Must Have- Proficiency- High :
- Strong experience on Data Modelling & Machine Learning techniques and Data Automation Solution using Python, SQL, HQL, Alteryx, R
- Well versed with Python and Hadoop architecture and good understanding on python packages & libraries
- Good understanding of PySpark, Pandas, Scikit-learn and Database concepts and having prior experience with Hive, Hadoop HQL/SQL .
- Strong attention to detail, solution oriented and excellent at converting requirements into solution applying the most appropriate technique/technology
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to the global audience
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.