Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5117 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Campaign Segmentation (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work 'Hall of Fame'.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- The Process manager for campaign delivery team will be responsible for segmentation and delivery of card member campaigns for merchant specific offers. This role expects the individual to have great communication skills as it requires interfacing with global marketing partners on clarificatory discussions and alignment on the deliverables. The job also requires consultation on campaign sizing and targeting segmentation to the client manager, marketing managers.
- The role also demands that the person is aware of a campaign life cycle and the role of different parties involved in delivering the campaign from conceptualization to market. An example of campaign life cycle would be that Marketing team would work with Merchant Partners. Product teams and come up with a targeting and segmentation criteria and put the request in a Requirement Gathering tool. The request is then received by the campaign delivery specialist who does a clarificatory discussion with the requestor and aligns on the deliverables of the campaign.
- Once the alignment is complete the request is executed with a standard campaign management tool and the file is shipped to the internal team / vendor in a secure manner for the actual drop. The role also requires understanding of marketing concepts like creating test and control population for campaigns, direct marketing basics, Segmentation and Channel Strategy. The job also involves in working with other functional teams to access data elements, understand data being leveraged for campaigns and identify process improvement opportunities The individual will also be expected to work closely with business partners to work on key business priority projects
- The process manager will be also be responsible for delivery custom campaigns using analytical tools like (SAS/HIVE), the role also comprises of standard marketing reports to be published on regular basis.
- The person expected to drive process efficiencies, provide intuitive solutions and continue to streamline and standardize the process. The person also need to collaborate with multiple teams, get involved in cross functional projects and contribute towards larger initiatives for the CoE
Master's degree Analytical focus (e.g. Statistics, Math or Economics) and/or Engineering plus overall 3+ years work experience with at least one year experience in campaign segmentation & delivery
- Experience on standard Campaign management tools and good command on Excel & VBA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter personal skills
- Good understanding of analytical tools like SAS
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.