Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4511 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Campaign Management (2-3 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential
- This exciting role is within the GBS SABE team and supports the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) with campaign set-up for US Marketing. In this role, working closely across GMO teams and US Marketing teams, the team member will perform accurate, complete and compliant marketing offers set-up.
The key tasks of the role will include:
- Process expertise in end to end campaign execution
- Ownership of completion of all marketing campaign setup tasks or components
- Execute all change requests applicable to the campaign across all components
- Follow-up and communicate across GMO partners and Marketing on various aspects of Campaign Set-up.
- Track, report, analyse, discuss and follow-up on campaign requests, status, issues, trends etc.
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory requirement while setting up campaigns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to cope up with changing platforms and technologies while maintaining focus on quality
- Ability to coach Team members, identify and correct opportunities areas to drive improvement
QualificationsRequirements / Competencies:
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing Campaign management domain
- Knowledge and experience in marketing campaign execution or implementation in digital/online channels, project / campaign management and an interest in technology/systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Word skills
- Familiarity with VBA programming is desired
- Superior process and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skill in building and leveraging relationships; a team player.
- Proactive, personable and high energy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal commitment to quality
- Payments or financial services industry experience is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.