Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1498 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing - JAPA/EMEA/LACC Region (4-5 yrs)
This is a Band 30 role.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don't make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Job Description :
- The position shall be responsible for managing Invoice Processing for JAPA/EMEA/LACC region.
- The incumbent will be expected to gain detailed understanding of the end to end process, inherent controls & risk, and Metrics of the process area.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards.
- He/ She shall be required to support various automation initiatives / projects for the area.
- He/ She shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes
- He/ She shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customer / business partners, Technologies and other interface groups including co-ordination with related business groups on a need- basis.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1) Attending Monthly RPRM calls with local Controllership team
2) Monthly reporting of ageing outward queries
3) Customer Escalation - RCA and resolution within a SLA of 1 day
4) Reporting & Sharing E2E cycle time with Controllership
5) Share Major inputs defects with business users & providing training to requestors as & when required.
1) Ensuring daily SLAs are met
2) Outward Query Management
3) Review & timely inputs of all Audit related requests - monthly, Quarterly and Yearly
4) Ensuring all critical activities for the day are done including Batch balancing
5) Ensuring correct MPO budget utilization
6) Reviewing Weekly and Monthly process & output defects Tracker of Processors
7) Preparation of Employee Scorecard on monthly basis
8) Ad-hoc Request received from various teams.
1) Backup planning
2) Monthly 1:1
3) Tracking & analysis of employee performance (Weekly)
4) Sharing & providing feedback on weekly performance with employee on regular basis
5) Arranging & proving on-job trainings to employees with low performance
6) Regular Coaching & guidance to new joinees in team till the time they are on-board.
- Graduation/post-graduation in Accounting with minimum 4-5 years of post-qualification experience in handling Accounts payable process. Experience of running a diverse team 10-15 team members is required.
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint, Familiar with procure to pay process flow.
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Able to meet deadlines, excellent oral and written communication skills, Eye for detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Candidate with prior experience of processing electronic manual payments will be preferred.
- Customer interface with experience and ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify their specific requirements.
- Frequent contacts with internal/external customers and other company representatives at all levels of management.
- Proven People leadership skills and the ability to assess, develop, retain and nurture talent.
- Ability to drive team cohesiveness, collaboration and cooperation within team and cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.