Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5555 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Accelerating growth momentum is a key objective for Amex Global Merchant Services team. This role will be part of the Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) based out of Gurgaon supporting analytics for GMS. The person will partner with our onsite US Small Merchant team to support key objectives. The person would be responsible for end-to-end analytics support to the team in defining, measuring and reporting of SM performance. To achieve results the team leverages advanced analytical tools such as Tableau and SAS Enterprise Guide to mine data and report performance.
- Monthly partner reporting and analytics for multiple regions
- Lead projects to build new reporting capabilities using Tableau/SAS/Big data
- Data Interpretation & Turn-key Analytic Solutions (Product Development)
- Works directly with project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Monthly QC reporting for partner facing metrics to ensure data integrity
- Monthly Partner contractual reporting supporting Business Development process
- Thoroughly understand business and sales performance drivers.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Perform annual updates of business rules. Manage key updates to reporting packages based on new requirements.
- Strong understanding of data & analysis and be able to apply a business lens to their work.
- Lead effort to automate and standardize reporting processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Provide functional guidance to members in the team
- Lead efforts in creation of Standard operating Procedures and other documentations
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover trends, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives.
- Provide analytical support to Business Unit Scorecards and reviews
- Learn cross functional domains and technologies to support back-up planning
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in SAS, Tableau, Big Data Tools and Techniques
- Programming experience in Python/Hive/SAS
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Statistics, OR, Management, Science or other quantitative disciplines
- Strong experience in creating presentation decks and presenting findings effectively
- Experience in Credit Card industry preferred Key Skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to handle large datasets and proven ability to align data needs to business strategies.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Will also need to gain knowledge in American Express proprietary Analytics Platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skill along with strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
Shift Timing : 1.30PM - 9.30PM,
Language : English
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.