Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3650 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
American Express - Manager - Strategic Alliance & Partnership - Bank Partners - Global Merchant Services Team (7-15 yrs)
American Express Global Merchant Services team is responsible for merchant acquisition and coverage across all form factors
The goal is to ensure parity coverage and warm acceptance across key cities and industries.
The role requires the incumbent to be a key member of the Strategic Partnerships Channel, which involves, developing and strengthening new and existing bank / non-banking alliances for merchant acquiring.
This position is responsible for the following -
- Assessing opportunity to expand Merchant coverage by partnering with Banks/ Aggregators
- Alignment with internal American Express stakeholders for opportunity assessment and deal signing
- Liaise with support groups within American Express and respective teams in partner entity to facilitate implementation
- Work with internal American Express stakeholders across functions and geographies to roll out new platforms / capabilities
- Work with existing partners to grow the acceptance footprint and increase in Amex share
- The position is also directly responsible for meeting planned numbers of new merchants to be signed through the channel, other sales quality parameters, managing multiple partners, including training, coaching, monitoring, and build long term relationships with key stake holders in their hierarchy.
- The role requires interaction with alliances across a spectrum of Govt/Non Govt entities and hence previous experience of skill sets required for such engagement will be considered key.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in Alliance, Partnership and Marketing role in Payments and Fin-tech industries
- Business Acumen and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic & complex environment