Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2075 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Service Excellence (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core Sales and marketing teams across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment
This role will support DS&I Service Excellence team.
Prime responsibility would be :
- Driving critical projects in line with GCP key priorities for 2018, working with stakeholders and account development primarily with Commercial Insights Leadership Team to drive tangible outcomes.
- Driving higher adoption of commercial clients in GCG, Large market
- Process documentation - design and review
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures
- Design Process Governance metrics and monitor processes, summarize process health scorecards for senior leadership review
- Support business units review
Shift is 1:30 - 9:30 with expectation to support any valid shift between 7 am - 11:30 pm IST
Prior understanding / knowledge of GCP Business unit and DS&I processes
Weightage will be given to experience with more than one American Express Business unit - in line with Career diversification philosophy.
- 4+ years of experience similar profile
- Minimum Masters and/or professional qualifications from a reputed institute
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Ability to generate effective insides through data visualization and analysis
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong Team Player and customer focus
- Ability to identify and implement technical solutions to achieve process efficiency
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear and compelling way
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology / Green Belt or Black Belt would be a plus.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.