Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1867 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager/Senior Manager - Global Commercial Card Analytics (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
GCMA is responsible for targeting, acquiring, engaging and retaining commercial customers over online and offline channels and delivering world-class analytics, insights and data products for the Global Commercial Services (GCS) and Global Merchant Services (GMS). In this role, the incumbent will be part of Commercial Data Quality & Data Products Analytics team of GCMA. He/She will apply advanced analytics, machine learning and data science techniques to develop data products or data quality products for emerging business opportunities in the company.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Agilely lead the analytics team on planning and delivering solutions
- Define, Design, Create, and Implement data science & analytical solutions on data products and data quality of commercial data across prospects & customers including US and International markets
- Collaborate with Decision Science and Capabilities to manage, guide and build analytical solutions to improve coverage & accuracy of data including activities such as identification, arbitration, modeling, implementation and execution into business outcomes
- Explore the usage and implementation of latest big data/machine learning techniques and intelligently integrating traditional structured data with unstructured data to drive profitable growth in commercial acquisition and charge volume.
- Introduce new approaches to transform complex customer behavioral data into data products that serve the entire Global Commercial organization.
- Continually broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods and tools.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field related to machine learning, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, or Operation Research, is required.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning algorithm development or application.
- Experience in large data processing and handling, deep understanding in data science is a plus.
- Familiar with big data platform and its applications, such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, and Spark.
- Master at least one popular programming language (e.g., Python/R, Java, Scala, C++).
- Strong communication skills, able to explain complex algorithm and results to business partners in simple terms.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking.
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings.
- Ability to work independently yet being a team player and a good team leader.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.