Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1825 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Sales - East & West Region (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
This role will be responsible for markets in East & West Region and managing for a 100+ sales team who are involved in the fulfillment of the Digital Leads.
The role will be responsible for the development of a sound regional and local market sales/lead fulfillment strategy which caters for optimum penetration in desired segments in line with the national Digital Sales Strategy.
- Developing a robust, diligent and compliant lead fulfillment and referral strategy,
- Work with sales and product team to optimize productivity through product/channel mix
- Maximizing product profitability and position the bank to achieve long term growth and attain market leadership.
- Build for a robust people management plan including creative innovative incentive structures, retention strategies to hire and retain top talent. Motivate, inspire and train the sales staff
- Develop & implement business strategies to achieve sales fulfillment, referral and profitability objectives.
- Leveraging on the Bank's relationship and co-brand networks and its extensive corporate card relationships.
- Develop and manage strategic alliances
- Optimize sourcing mix to focus on profitable segments, Lowering delinquency/write-offs and losses arising from fraud, Higher cross-sell (add-ons, SI, insurance) Responsible for acquiring new accounts. Identifies potential customers, makes contact and develops the strategy for selling products. Negotiates rates and contract terms in line with generally accepted parameters.
- 8 yrs + of a proven track record in sales in the FMCG / Financial sector, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated success in Sales and Sales strategy roles.
- Exceptional ability to think strategically, challenging the status quo to deliver innovative resulting in a competitive advantage and commercial performance
- Superior analytical skills required; demonstrated ability to synthesize data into winning strategies and executable plans. Comfort with ambiguity and "clean sheet of paper" thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results with passion and focus
- Passionate customer advocacy with distinguished ability to identify and fulfill customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions with the superior customer experience and innovative approaches
- Strong communication and interpersonal, along with proven ability to lead and inspire cross
- Functional teams; must be able to influence at all levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.