Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2180 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Project Management - Robotics Process Automation (7-10 yrs)
Global Servicing Network (GSN) at American Express has embarked on a transformational, multi-year journey to consolidate and upgrade AXP's global customer service experience for card members, small businesses, merchants and corporate clients. This position will be part of the GSN Automation Capabilities team. Our team is working with the Automation Center of Excellence to change the nature of work at American Express using a variety of process, intelligent and innovative automation tools, driving customer delight, colleague satisfaction and shareholder results.
As a key member in this organization, the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful development of multiple phases of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) to drive design standardization, reduce defects, and allow for a greater focus on relationship care by our Customer Care Professionals.
This role has a global scope, working across markets and business units to deliver on the long term business strategy for Automation using RPA, Optical Character Recognition, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning etc. The incumbent will lead a team of automation developers in a Scrum format and would be actively engaged in creating an optimum solution design which would work best and long-term for our business partners. The manager will also be responsible for the alignment of their work with the principles of reusability and consolidation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive analysis of processes and systems to assess the feasibility
- Deliver robotic process automation projects using Agile Methodology, streamline release process, Version control and Production Support and Maintenance process for the bot
- Define the framework and Design robotics process automation process in partnership with functional owner
- Define and govern technical roadmap and designs.
- Train team members on solutions, its usage and code maintenance
- Create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project
- Assist the technical team and support teams in resolving technical problems
- Evaluate the industry tools and technologies and provide the recommendation
- Assess automation opportunities from the technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills with 7-10 year of experience in Digital/Automation Domain
- Experience in automation tools (E.g., Blue Prism, WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, IBM Watson)
- Understanding of BPM, Mainframes, Java Applications
- Preferred if one has people leader experience
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Understanding of Agile including documentation, testing and project management.
- Should have executed 3+ software development projects (E.g., automation projects preferred)
- Experience in a Scrum team delivery environment; the previous role of Scrum Master or Product Owner preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and meet schedules.
- Comfort and experience in working with both business and technology groups
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment
- Experience with project lifecycle methodologies
- Proven ability to successfully drive results within a matrixed organization
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
- A sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Experience in breaking down organizational barriers and influencing without direct authority
- Certified architect /ROM expert
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Consulting
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.