Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1970 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Planning & Reporting - Dispute Operation Customer Fulfillment Network (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
This position will be part of the Dispute Operation - Customer Fulfillment Network, will be based out of the American Express Service - India (AESC-I). This position requires strong business acumen, strong inter-personal skills and ability to effectively interact with Business Leaders.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide insights through analytics in order to drive improved margins, re-engineering and customer satisfaction.
- Develop Global Reporting Capabilities by introducing common definitions, consistency of reporting and consolidation of metrics.
- Provide thought leadership & execution excellence for key re-engineering initiatives across the GSN Customer Fulfillment Network
- Be the central resource for information expertise, available data; key Operational and Financial Metrics, along with ad hoc reporting/analytics for the Global Servicing Operations
- Apply basic statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems
- Discover valuable business insights and communicating them effectively to the business partners and senior leadership.
- Minimum 7 years- experience, with 3-4 years in financial analysis/ MIS/ decision support role, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results.
- A high degree of flexibility to senior management- s requests for special projects and analysis and ability to work flexi shifts.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously while setting and meeting expectations. Good business sense, self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Should be able to collaborate effectively with different business partners to drive results
- Should display strong problem solving skills, sound thought leadership and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on aggressive time-lines.
- GSN process expertise & software/ system knowledge (SQL, SAS, etc) will be added advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) is essential.
- Knowledge of AXP products, key functions and competitive environment/industry trends will be added advantage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.