Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3175 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Performance Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
The candidate will work closely with the involved stakeholders and manage key work streams as defined by the Program Management Office. Support the implementation of global footprint and servicing strategies that will enable GSN to harness the full potential of global scale, attract and retain extraordinary people, and deliver superior service at the right margins that meet the needs of our business partners. Key responsibilities include:
- Key project manager supporting the Program Management Office - candidate will create detailed project plans and milestones to execute work streams and ensure necessary documentation.
- Establish and lead project governance with key stakeholders to review project progress against tollgates and milestones. The candidate will also support steering committee reviews.
- Identify and implement opportunities to right source and right-channel servicing volume to the locations and channels that can best enable extraordinary customer service at the right margins.
- Lead projects on a global basis to determine POA servicing strategies based on customer needs.
- The incumbent will identify key dependencies, linkages and partner across the network to mitigate risks as required to ensure seamless right-shoring.
- Ensure the formulation of a high performing team of project managers which can undertake complex migrations across voice and back office functions.
- Have a good understanding and control of key migration metrics - Timeliness, Cost and Effectiveness. Ensure Zero Disruption to POD processes during migrations.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Leader with over 10 years of work experience across ITES BPO function with previous experience of supporting program management office.
- Candidate should have over 4 + years- experience in leading Migrations / Transitions function for Customer service and back office functions.
- Should have excellent understanding of business metrics and performance management for customer services and back office processes - specific to forecasting and capacity planning, pay for performance, productivity, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of technology infrastructure and set up requirements i.e connectivity, bandwidth, BRD, production environment, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and logically structure and process large amounts of data into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent understanding of transition / migration methodology.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills since the role requires PMO governance and change management with senior leaders across the organization.
- Focus on execution and ability to manage through ambiguity and drive performance and change.
- Strong analytics and ability to proactively identify opportunities and drive results.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.