Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2530 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis - Decision Support CoE (3-6 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The person in this role will be a part of the Decision Support COE within Corporate Planning and have responsibility for supporting the Service Excellence delivery manager in the execution of various service excellence projects.
- The incumbent will partner extensively across teams providing project support and ensuring executional excellence in driving projects forward.
- The offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to work in a global environment and shared service experience preferred
- Ability to develop a well-communicated plan, timeline, and implementation approach that minimizes the impact on business operations
- Advanced narrative and persuasive communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to break down complex ideas into understandable and actionable messages
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and ability to identify potential compliance issues, potential root causes, and feasible operational solutions
- Ability to handle a high-pressure environment with aggressive deadlines while balancing long and short-term impacts and multiple priorities and customers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of Microsoft SharePoint will be advantageous
- Experience of working with remote teams and leadership (preferred)
- 3+ years- of relevant work experience in project management, performance management, and/or internal communications
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.