Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2716 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
- Ensure the integrity of the P&L through effective close control activities to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards.
- Understanding of Management Reporting process at Segment/Regional/Market/LOB level.
- A detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics, trend analysis and commentary to cater to diverse customer requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis on the type of queries received and respond appropriately.
- Ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes to ensure the integrity of the information.
- Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures.
- Support in-house projects with SME knowledge to support in the development of relevant reporting of Financial Statements with analysis.
- Collaborate with multiple Finance partners to source information and deliver on customer expectations to business requirement.
- The offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Problem-solving, Customer focused, with strong ability to resolve operational issues and effectively address service situations
- Financial Planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with business partners/customers
- Good collaboration and coordination abilities
- Must be an independent and, result oriented self-starter
- Should be able to understand and exceed customer's requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times
- Familiarity with US GAAP and financial accounting experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Company Policies, Businesses, Finance processes and Systems - Oracle, BIEE, TM1, Axiom etc., is desirable
- The incumbent should be an MBA from a premier institute or a Chartered Accountant with minimum 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.