Senior Recruitment Specialist at American Express
Views:7757 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis - Automation (2-6 yrs)
Responsibilities: The incumbent will be primarily accountable for the AXP Balance sheet account Reconciliation preparation, Accounting, Research & Clearance, Compliance and Analytics
- Responsible for managing Balance sheet Reconciliation (Report Line\Process)- Preparation, Research & Clearance, Compliance, Governance and Analytics
- Ensure timely closure and accurate reconciliation of the accounts
- Work with technology on automation opportunities and deliver . Knowledge of Blue Prism, Datawatch and Sub Ledger Utility will be added advantage
- Provide prompt and courteous service to the customer and clients
- Be professional in receiving and responding to queries
- Must be a team player and work with stakeholders to deliver
- Drive efficiency in the process
- Support the internal linkages in driving projects
- Meet and exceed the quality, cycle time & the other process SLA- s
- Promote positive relations with various stakeholders/ teams
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow up with team proactively and ensures that assigned cases are resolved in a timely manner
- Escalate open/ unresolved cases to the appropriate leadership
- Ensure the step by step resolution is properly recorded and appropriate trackers are maintained
- Stay up to date with any changes in the system/processes
- The incumbent should either be a CA\CPA\MBA or Post Graduate with around 2-6 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Must have strong skills in accounting, finance and finance system controls. Understanding of various AMEX finance practices will be an advantage.
- Should have working knowledge on Oracle and AXP sub ledgers & Process Operations.
- Must be aware of the various analytics, MIS related to BSR related processes.
- Must have the ability to influence outcomes and build strong relationships.
- Must have strong analytical skills, maturity, good judgment, positive/independent/ structured approach
- Should be able to operate in a Global environment
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with senior leadership, multiple employee levels /business partners/customers.
- Must possess strong problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement, innovation
- Must be proficient in using standard MS office products especially in PowerPoint, Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.