Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1632 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis (2-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Job Description SEC & LE Reporting team is primarily responsible for the consolidation, preparation and filing of the AXP & Credco 10K/ Q with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of Earnings Release documents of the American Express and preparation and review of annual financial statements of few of the subsidiaries of American Express.
- The person in this position will be responsible for timely and accurate filing with SEC and Legal entity controllers. Being able to multitask and remain focused on deliverables would be critical to the role.
Responsibilities may include :
- Preparation and Review of the 10-K/Q for SEC filers and few of the subsidiaries of the Company
- Consolidation and preparation of Guide 3 disclosures included in form 10-K of the Company
- XBRL Filing of American Express Credit Corporation (Credco) 10K/Q
- Self-Filing of American Express Credit Corporation 10K/Q
- Work with US based SEC team on joint assignments
- Work on projects related to FX calculations and cash flow statements.
- Collaborate with multiple Finance partners across Controllership, Business Unit Finance organization.
- Interaction with the auditors as needed.
- Responsibility for project planning/documentation and projects updates.
- Working closely with other project teams (Oracle/Technologies) to drive automated solutions.
- The offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Preferred MBA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification with 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of reporting systems e.g. Oracle, Cognos a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.