Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1728 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Enterprise Digital Analytics - Capabilities/Business Intelligence (4-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work "Hall of Fame".
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential
This opportunity is within the fast-growing American Express GMS Insights & Analytics team which is a part of a high-energy, entrepreneurial team. We are responsible for developing new business opportunities, launching new products and services, expanding product distribution to support merchant value and drive fee-based revenue growth. We offer powerful data and actionable insights to attract new businesses to engage with Amex, help existing businesses improve performance and capitalize on new opportunities. Our world-class analytics team applies rigorous solution-oriented analysis and modeling techniques to help businesses attract and retain customers, understand market trends, track and diagnose market share changes and improve advertising and marketing effectiveness.
- Manage a team to support Amex Offers Insights and Analytics
- Measurement of Amex Offers in terms of Unique Redeemers, Spend Persistence & ROI for Statement Credit as well as Smart Currency Offers
- Derive strategic & actionable insights from measurement solutions which will add value to GMS Marketing & ED(A) Product Teams
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
- Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management and strong personal presence
- Proven results driver with 4+ years of experience
- Proficient in SAS programming/SQL, working knowledge of Hadoop architecture & analytical tools (GBM, K nearest neighbor etc)
- Proficiency in Python, the hive will be an added advantage
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently drive results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Economics or related quantitative fields from a top tier institute
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.