Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1321 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Decision Science - Global Credit Risk Domain (3-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The incumbent is expected to drive strategic initiatives within the Machine Learning and Data Science Research team.
Specific responsibilities would include :
1. Research on enhancing existing Machine Learning algorithms for decision science applications and explore new ML and DL techniques for solving specific decision science business problems
2. Explore new Consumer/Commercial data sources to enhance credit decision science across portfolios
3. Create new Data Products/new insights from Data science and establish regular communication with decision science leaders
4. Use techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
5. Partner with modeling teams to create new/enhance existing variables through regular case reviews
6. Provide People and thought leadership for 2 band 30 employees based out of Bangalore
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. At least 3 years of industry experience in Machine Learning/Decision Science in preferred
2. PhD or Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Management is preferred
3. Sound knowledge of Machine learning algorithms/econometrics/statistics/data mining and research methods.
- Candidates with relevant certified patients will have an added advantage.
4. Should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a research-oriented approach and a tremendous will to win.
5. Hands on experience in open source tools and techniques such as python/R
6. Experience with capturing, managing and processing Big Data will be an added advantage.
7. Demonstrated ability to provide insight and accurate judgment in addressing and resolving business challenges and opportunities
8. Experience in creating high performing and highly skilled teams
9. Strong people relationship building, management, and influencing skills
10. Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.