Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2403 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Data Science & Business Intelligence - Customer 360 (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
This position will be part of a fast-paced & innovative team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA). This role is an integral part of EDA and supports C360 data enhancements which help build foundational data capabilities across the enterprise by enabling development of new algorithms leveraging machine learning techniques. The team applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis including periodic case reviews to help Business Units serve customers better by enabling more effective prospect identification for AXP, enhancing demographic information and creating actionable insights.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead and mentor a highly motivated team with exceptional talent.
- Bolster the impact of advanced algorithms and big data capabilities.
- Improve customer matching globally, enrich data and Improve accuracy leveraging advanced algorithms to drive Amex economics in various areas - new accounts acquisition, credit & collections and marketing. Also, generate best demographic information for customers-individuals or businesses.
- Monitor and analyze data quality and intelligence that is generated by algorithms. Develop systematic way to identify gaps in existing algorithms and processes.
- Maintain an external lens to inform decisions and business strategies. Use external data sources to enrich the data and improve customer insights.
- Lead new initiatives, prepare project plans and other supporting information
- Contribute to recruiting top talent for the team and for EDA
- Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed Institute.
- 3+ Years of Relevant/Related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance.
- Exposure to Big Data Programming languages (eg. Hive/Python etc.) and willingness to learn new tools and programming languages
- Ability to drive results with strong Thought Leadership .
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills. - Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, manage and integrate with cross-functional business partners worldwide.
- Winning Attitude
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.