Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2310 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Compliance (6-11 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- This position is responsible for performing quality review of the compliance testing team whereby the compliance testing team audits business units against the applicable regulatory requirement.
- This position will support the 2nd line Compliance Testing team in implementing a quality testing framework and also by performing quality reviews of the testing program executed by the compliance testing team that supports various markets in international.
- This role will be required to perform quality reviews of completed compliance audits thereby enable the Market Compliance Officers gain assurance regarding the management of the company's compliance risk.
- This position will be based in Gurgaon and will report to the Vice President - Compliance Monitoring & Testing.
- This role involves executing quality assessment of the compliance audits executed by the 2nd Line Compliance testing team for international markets.
- Timely execution of quality assessment is a core responsibility.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness in the quality review process is critical. Regular and timely dialogue and communication on the progress of the work and potential findings to the Vice President - Compliance Monitoring & Testing and local Market Compliance Officers.
- Degree in law / experience in audit / compliance /control functions/banking background of at least 6 years.
- The ideal candidate would be someone from a mix of Big 4 audit background plus internal audit experience in a bank/financial institution.
- Strong internal control and validating testing skills is a MUST.
- Good academic qualification with experience in compliance or legal would be an added advantage. Ability to think in a logical manner and document in a clear and concise manner of the testing work papers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including the ability to conceptualize and break down complex issues into actionable tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Solid report writing on internal control findings is required for this role.
- Capable of executing task independently with minimal supervision.
- A good team player with high standards of integrity-
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.