Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2932 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Commercial Prospect Analytics - EDA Global Commercial Card Analytics Team (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
EDA Global Commercial Card Analytics team is the analytical engine for Global Commercial Payments. Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization. Global Commercial Card Analytics organization, within EDA, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives. It is the analytical engine that powers profitable business growth through consultative and innovative solutions across GCP. Global Commercial Card Analytics - India is a high performing team and strong partner to the Global GCP business. The team enables GCP business by providing actionable insights to drive business strategy and growth. This is an outstanding opportunity in a high visibility role that will work very closely with GCP Marketing organization in Marketing space to provide meaningful analytics and actionable insights that help in creating growth strategies.
This B35 would be a part of EDAs Global Commercial Card Analytics team and would lead the Prospect Analytics. Prospect Analytics would involve working on optimizing the prospect targeting strategies by performing data analysis, create strategy, synthesize conclusions, communicate and present recommendations to partners. A very strong focus of this role would be machine learning and data science.
Key Responsibilities include : Support and enable the GCP Organization with actionable, insightful analytical solutions to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and Senior leaders to assess and identify opportunities for better revenue growth
- Drive Automation and ongoing refinement of analytical frameworks
- Demonstrate Project Management capabilities to drive execution of ideas and results
- Lead a 3 member analytics team
- Work closely with Marketing Managers/Stakeholders to create and implement new analytical solutions
- Stakeholder management to ensure right level of support
- Provide Thought Leadership in guiding the team as well as day to day problem solving.
- Master's degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, or Economics / MBA) and/or Engineering plus three years work experience in relevant Industry & Domain
- Knowledge of SAS is mandatory, exposure to Big Data technologies like R, HIVE a plus
- Hands on exposure to Statistical Analysis (Forecasting, Modeling, Optimization techniques)
- A proven track record for making sound business decisions, setting direction and managing both short and long-term goals to achieve high quality results
- A demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal errors
- Strong ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear, compelling way
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track of positively collaborating & influencing internal and external partners
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking with experience working in a global environment
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.